At King & York Lawyers our traffic and drink driving lawyers have been fighting on behalf of people charged with traffic offences for a number of years. Whether you’ve been caught drink driving, driving on a suspended or disqualified licence, or you have been charged with negligent or dangerous driving we can help.
Our traffic and drink driving lawyers can advise you in regards to charges including:
- Driving driving offences (DUI): novice range offences, low range prescribed concentration of alcohol (PCA), mid range PCA, high range PCA
- Drug driving: drive with illicit drug present in blood
- Negligent driving: negligent driving not occasioning grievous bodily harm (GBH), negligent driving occasioning GBH and negligent driving occasioning death
- Dangerous driving: drive in a manner that is dangerous to the public
- Hoon / street racing offences
We can also help you with:
- Licence appeals
- Quash habitual traffic offender declaration
We understand how important your licence is to your job, your family and your freedom. Our Sydney traffic lawyers will investigate your case, help prepare you for your court appearance and argue strongly on your behalf. Our lawyers have a strong knowledge and understanding of driving and traffic laws in New South Wales and know how to get the best result possible for you.
There may still be time to have your charges dropped or reduced, so don’t delay.
For a free initial consultation, contact us today on 02 8973 7693. For emergency, after hours contact, please call us on 0404 529 529.